A scalable platform designed specifically for distributed check capture
Incorporating the reliability, quality and performance demonstrated by all Panini products, the Vision X® provides advanced check capture features and an industry leading price/performance ratio.
Distributed check capture industry leadership and the scale of an unparalleled installed base have enabled Panini to deliver a complete redesign of the Vision X product suite, allowing us to continue to offer the lowest total cost of ownership while providing the financial services industry with state-of-the-art solutions for teller capture, branch capture and remote deposit – while the Vision X is equally efficient in processing non-check documents such as utility bills, meal vouchers, coupons and more.
Each Panini check scanner offers best-in-class reliability for distributed check capture based on our core competencies of system scalability, MICR read accuracy, superior image quality, smooth document handling, and professional services. Panini's distributed capture solution helps customers take full advantage of image-based check truncation (Check 21 in the United States). This allows customers to lower operational costs, protect investments, optimize return on investment, and enhance the customer experience. When used for teller image capture (TIC), the Vision X’s vast array of processing features can be further enriched with the addition of Multi-Function System hardware modules (MFS), which provide a number of complementary teller functionalities while preserving ergonomics, footprint and integration.
Unparalleled ease of use and ergonomics
Flawless document handling
MICR read accuracy and superior Image quality
Physical and virtual item endorsement options
- 50, 75, and 100+ documents per minute (dpm) throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Automatic document feeder for easy operator use (single feed version “1F” also available).
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction – bundled with API for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale or color duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Infrared and Ultraviolet front imaging options for security applications.
- Optional OCR decoding, Barcodes decoding, IQA library.
- Optional 1-line rear ink jet printer with intelligent printing capability (SmartJet): endorsement based on MICR read and/or image contents.
- Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
- Advanced Graphic Printer model (Vision X AGP) available for rich endorsement (multi-line text up to 4 lines, graphics or intermixed), validation, and cut sheet receipt printing.
- Two pocket model (Vision X P) available for applications requiring real-time physical document sorting (based on MICR read and/or image contents) – includes AGP printer.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Unified API (Vision API), in common with other Panini platforms.
- Expandable with MFS (Multi-Function System) modules providing additional functionality and compelling benefits for teller applications.