A scalable platform designed specifically for distributed check capture
Incorporating the reliability, quality and performance demonstrated by all Panini products, the Vision X® provides advanced check capture features and an industry leading price/performance ratio.
Distributed check capture industry leadership and the scale of an unparalleled installed base enable Panini to continue to offer the lowest total cost of ownership while providing the financial services industry with state-of-the-art solutions for teller capture, branch capture and remote deposit – while the Vision X is equally efficient in processing non-check documents such as utility bills, meal vouchers, coupons and more.
Built on our core competencies of features scalability, MICR read accuracy, superior image quality, smooth document handling and professional services, the Vision X helps Financial Institutions and businesses take full advantage of image-based check truncation (Check 21 in the United States), allowing them to lower operational costs enhance the customer experience.
When used for teller image capture (TIC), the Vision X’s vast array of processing features can be further enriched with the addition of Multi-Function System hardware modules (MFS), which provide a number of complementary teller functionalities while preserving ergonomics, footprint and integration.
The Vision 1 single feed version is the latest addition to an outstanding product suite: a solid, no-frills, high value model with simplified mechanics, even easier maintenance and increased cost savings, for small volume capture scenarios (such as small business RDC) where legislation, compliance requirements, or the Financial Institution’s preferences impose the use of rear physical item endorsement.
Unparalleled ease of use and ergonomics
Flawless document handling
MICR read accuracy and superior Image quality
Physical and virtual item endorsement options
- Key Bank Case Study
- SICOOB Case Study
- Bank of Ireland Case Study
- MPG Case Study
- Poste Italiane Case Study
Get in Touch
- 50, 75, and 100+ documents per minute (dpm) throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Automatic document feeder for easy operator use.
- Single feed versions “Vision X 1F” (upgradable to batch feed) and "Vision 1" (not upgradable) available.
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction – bundled with API for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale or color duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Infrared and Ultraviolet front imaging options for security applications.
- Optional OCR decoding, Barcodes decoding, IQA library.
- Optional 1-line rear ink jet printer with intelligent printing capability (SmartJet): endorsement based on MICR read and/or image contents.
- Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
- Advanced Graphic Printer model (Vision X AGP) available for rich endorsement (multi-line text up to 4 lines, graphics or intermixed), validation, and cut sheet receipt printing.
- Two pocket model (Vision X P) available for applications requiring real-time physical document sorting (based on MICR read and/or image contents) – includes AGP printer.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Unified API (Vision API), in common with other Panini platforms.
- Expandable with MFS (Multi-Function System) modules providing additional functionality and compelling benefits for teller applications.