Simply put, a synonym for “check scanner”
The Panini Vision X® is the most popular check scanner on the market, with an impressive list of references among Financial Institutions of all sizes as well as Post Offices and business users, and close to a million worldwide installations in total. Its combination of undisputed reliability on the basics of check capture (accurate MICR reading, superior image quality, impeccable paper handling and endorsement printing options), attractive total cost of ownership, outstanding ergonomics and system scalability ensure its continued success.
The Vision X helps Financial Institutions take full advantage of the efficiencies and savings brought by image based check truncation (which started with the Check 21 law in the United States), in teller, branch and remote applications, and it is equally effective for non-check applications dealing with payment slips, utility bills, meal vouchers, lottery tickets and similarly sized coupons.
The Vision X’s vast array of processing capabilities can be further enriched with the modular addition of the Panini ScanStation and/or thermal printer, while preserving the scanner’s footprint and ensuring optimized ergonomics and integrated cable management.
An affordable single feed version, the Vision 1 was more recently added to the range to specifically address low-volume RDC and teller applications with a solid, no-frills, high value model which includes the possibility of rear physical item endorsement still often imposed to Financial Institutions by legislation or compliance requirements.
Unparalleled ease of use and ergonomics
Flawless document handling
MICR read accuracy and superior Image quality
Physical and virtual item endorsement options
- Operator Video
- Multi Function System (MFS) Video
- Cleaning Card Usage Video
- HP Thermal Inkjet Technology
- Key Bank Case Study
- SICOOB Case Study
- Bank of Ireland Case Study
- MPG Case Study
- Poste Italiane Case Study
Get in Touch
- 50, 75, and 100+ documents per minute (dpm) throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Automatic document feeder for easy operator use.
- Single feed versions “Vision X 1F” (upgradable to batch feed) and "Vision 1" (not upgradable) available.
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction – bundled with API for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale or color duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Infrared and Ultraviolet front imaging options for security applications.
- Optional OCR decoding, Barcodes decoding, IQA library.
- Optional 1-line rear ink jet printer with intelligent printing capability (SmartJet): endorsement based on MICR read and/or image contents.
- Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
- Advanced Graphic Printer model (Vision X AGP) available for rich endorsement (multi-line text up to 4 lines, graphics or intermixed), validation, and cut sheet receipt printing.
- Two pocket model (Vision X P) available for applications requiring real-time physical document sorting (based on MICR read and/or image contents) – includes AGP printer.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Unified API (Vision API), in common with other Panini platforms.
- Expandable with MFS (Multi-Function System) modules providing additional functionality and compelling benefits for teller applications.