A scalable scanner designed specifically for distributed check capture.
The Panini Vision X® check scanner offers best-in-class reliability and lowest total cost of ownership for distributed check capture based on our core competencies of system scalability, MICR read accuracy, superior image quality, smooth document handling, and professional service, coupled with a modern, ergonomic and accessible design, and quiet operation. The Vision X helps Financial Institutions take full advantage of image based check truncation (Check 21 in the United States) in teller or branch applications, by lowering their operational costs and enhancing the customer experience. It is equally efficient in Remote Deposit Capture applications, and in processing non-check documents such as utility bills, meal vouchers, coupons and more.
When used for teller image capture (TIC), the Vision X’s vast array of processing features can be further enriched with the addition of the Panini ScanStation and/or our other multi-function hardware modules, which provide a number of complementary functionalities for teller and office use, while preserving ergonomics, footprint and integration.
The Vision 1 single feed version is the latest addition to an outstanding product suite: a solid, no-frills, high value model with simplified mechanics, even easier maintenance and increased cost savings, for small volume capture scenarios (such as small business RDC) where legislation, compliance requirements, or the Financial Institution’s preferences impose the use of rear physical item endorsement.
Unparalleled ease of use and ergonomics
Flawless document handling
MICR read accuracy and superior Image quality
Physical and virtual item endorsement options
- Operator Video
- Multi Function System (MFS) Video
- Cleaning Card Usage Video
- HP Thermal Inkjet Technology
- Key Bank Case Study
- SICOOB Case Study
- Bank of Ireland Case Study
- MPG Case Study
- Poste Italiane Case Study
Get in Touch
- 50, 75, and 100+ documents per minute (dpm) throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Automatic document feeder for easy operator use.
- Single feed versions “Vision X 1F” (upgradable to batch feed) and "Vision 1" (not upgradable) available.
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction – bundled with API for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale or color duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Infrared and Ultraviolet front imaging options for security applications.
- Optional OCR decoding, Barcodes decoding, IQA library.
- Optional 1-line rear ink jet printer with intelligent printing capability (SmartJet): endorsement based on MICR read and/or image contents.
- Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
- Advanced Graphic Printer model (Vision X AGP) available for rich endorsement (multi-line text up to 4 lines, graphics or intermixed), validation, and cut sheet receipt printing.
- Two pocket model (Vision X P) available for applications requiring real-time physical document sorting (based on MICR read and/or image contents) – includes AGP printer.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Unified API (Vision API), in common with other Panini platforms.
- Expandable with MFS (Multi-Function System) modules providing additional functionality and compelling benefits for teller applications.