While more and more transactions are moving to digital, most Financial Institutions and other Organisations agree on the importance of the physical channel, as the setting where the most valuable discussions and interactions take place.
Through technologies such as Intelligent Capture and Secure identity, today’s branches can be reshaped, reorganised and transformed to improve their efficiency, increase their potential to generate revenue, and project their benefits on the other channels made available to customers.
Customers walking into your premises need to feel secure and properly taken care of. In parallel, your Institution needs to protect itself from fraud and identity theft while safeguarding the customer experience and their ultimate satisfaction. Panini has an expanding range of options for reliable and user-friendly identity verification and customer authentication: to help ensure you onboard people and companies you can trust, and later serve customers who actually are who they say they are.
- Teller- or Customer-driven operation
- Privacy-proof fingerprint-based biometric authentication
- EMV contact chip or contactless cards with secure PIN entry
- High-quality ID card capture to enable Document Verification
- NFC and barcode reading to accept digital documents and identities
- Electronic Signature options
- Two- or Multi-factor authentication possibilities
- Consolidated approach for footprint savings, improved ergonomics and affordable maintenance
Thanks to our latest generation of check processing equipment, you can increase your customer’s satisfaction and loyalty by serving them in a new way. Panini’s Intelligent scanners allow to reshape branches, making them more customer-centric and eliminating traditional barriers between “us” and “them” which may create a mental divide. New spaces, roaming tellers and relaxed settings allow to handle deposits swiftly and innovatively, while interesting conversations about investments and other products take the scene.
- Empower your frontline staff, including Universal (roaming) Bankers
- Network-connect your scanners, wired or wirelessly
- Increase your efficiency and allow equipment sharing
- Improve customer service and interaction
- Promote RDC via semi-assisted deposit stations
- Reduce installation, troubleshooting and maintenance costs
- Migrate to novelty at your own pace thanks to our Hybrid technology
Customer Case Studies
“The selection of Everest technology reduces the complexity of integration and provides the infrastructure for future use of Wi-Fi technology.”
Sign up now to receive our Intelligent Capture White Paper
The coronavirus pandemic has amplified the relevance of digital banking strategies with mobile and remote cheque deposit becoming vital services for consumer, small business, and corporate banking customers. The limited access to branches over a prolonged period forced banks to reconsider the role of brick and mortar as a service delivery channel. Over the next several years, branch relevance evaluation will continue.
Concretely helping you enable
EverneXt, mI:Deal and BioCred allow increased efficiency and better customer service and interaction.