The do-it-all add-on for your Vision X
Panini’s ScanStation provides a modular solution designed for customer-facing environments, built around the market leading Vision X platform. The resulting assembly minimizes and optimizes cabling typically found at the teller station within a compact footprint that combines full page scanning, card reading, and batch check scanning.
The Panini ScanStation is the perfect solution for financial institutions deploying branch image capture at the teller, who are also looking for a way to improve productivity, consolidate counter space and improve customer satisfaction through efficient branch automation. Functions provided by a Vision X + ScanStation combo include check scanning, validation or endorsement printing, magnetic card reading, smart card reading, full page scanning, rigid ID card scanning and an open USB port for extension to additional modules.
Optimized ergonomics & cable management
Install with check scanner or later upgrade
Compatible with legacy installations
Investment protection & lower TCO
Multi-line Embedded Ink Jet Printer
- AGP 4 (1/2”) available as an option on Vision X and Vision neXt: check validation, rich endorsement, cut sheet receipts up to 4 lines with optional graphics.
- AGP 14 with cartridge capping & cleaning mechanism available on Vision neXt: check validation, rich endorsement, cut sheet receipts up to 14 lines with optional graphics, cashier’s check personalization.
- Inset USB Hub available for the Vision neXt, plugging into the rear side of the scanner with no footprint increase. 3 ports available, 1 exposed and 2 internal. Pass-through channel for power cable.
Full Page Scanner
- ScanStation available for the Vision X, mounted on top and sharing power supply and power & USB cables.
- Horizontal single document feed with auto-alignment mechanism for documents up to legal size (face down feeding) and rigid documents up to ISO 7810 thickness (0.76 mm).
- Grayscale or color duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (up to 600 dpi).
- 10-document rear storage tray; document may also be returned to feeder via API command.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Unified API (Vision API), in common with other Panini platforms. TWAIN interface.
- Open USB port available under the ScanStation (usable for Thermal Receipt Printer or a different USB peripheral).
Card Readers (Vision X only)
- 3-track magstripe reader available as a hardware option for the Vision X (swipe).
- EMV chip card reader (dip insertion) included on the ScanStation.