Full-function user-friendly encrypted PIN pad
The eKrypto™ PINphab is a PCI PTS POI 5.0 compliant customer facing identification system. The customer inserts his debit or credit card, using a combination of magstripe and/or EMV chip and PIN, allowing his profile to launch on the teller screen — or granting him access to self-service operations. Fingerprint scan and electronic signature can be added as secure alternative identification methods for users less comfortable with the PIN approach.
The PINphab is feature rich, flexible and extremely compact in size. Usage is very intuitive and easy for customers to understand, keeping lines moving. The touchscreen is forward facing for user prompts and possible display of contract terms and e-signature applications; moreover, it can be used for digital signage applications when idle. Vertical chip card insertion located near the teller makes the unit unnatural for a hacker to spoof, and therefore more secure.
Read any type of card: magstripe, EMV chip, contactless
Full height privacy shield for secure PIN entry
Vertical stylus holder
Sloped ergonomic signing surface & customer interaction screen
Fingerprint sensor option
Supports Linux apps
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 7.5 x 6 x 2.4” (191 x 153 x 62 mm)
- CPU: Freescale i.MX7Dual ARM, Cortex-A7 SoC, 1GHz
- Co-Processor: ARM Cortex-M4, 200MHz
- RAM: Up to 1GB DDR3L-1066
- Storage: 8GB expandable to 64GB on-board eMMC
- Keypad: 16 Tactile Keys, 5 million ops, long travel, audio feedback; PIN Verification (Online / Offline) with Smart or Magnetic Card
- Smart Card Reader: 8 contacts, 500,000 insertions, standard ISO 7816 Chip Card interface, 3v3 and 5v Chip Card support, EMV approved
- Contactless Reader: EMV, NFC, ISO 14444; Mifare, Mastercard Contactless, Visa Contactless support
- Magstripe Reader: PCI SRED compliant, 3 Track, Encrypting, 1M passes
- Display: Linux 4.3’’ TFT display, 480x272 px, active area 3.74 x 2.13” (95 x 54 mm), 4-wire resistive touchscreen supporting Linux apps. Capacitive touchscreen option.
- Network (optional): Dual-band 2×2 Wi-Fi, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE
- USB: 1x USB2.0 OTG host interface
- OS: Linux Kernel 4.1.15
- Security: PIN Verification, PKI Enabled (Up to 2048 bits), 3DES Enabled, AES Enabled, Secure Remote Key Loading, Tamper Responsive Housing
- Power: USB 5V/500mA; optional external 5.0V/3A power supply