GTS Business Development Manager
Overall Job Description
The Business Development Manager for Global Technical Services (BDM) is a key contributor within the services organization, focused on Sales and Program Development for new and existing customers and partners of Panini.
He/she will lead the sales efforts for the Services business of Panini and will work on an individual and team basis with the Panini direct and channel sales teams. The BDM will build services programs and offerings, modify existing programs and launch new services offerings to customers and partners across the global footprint of Panini.
The BDM will build relationships with clients and partners to encourage new and repeat business opportunities for services. The ability to work independently across multiple markets and channels, understand local difference and adapt to varying time zones and geography will be required.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Build, enhance and modify Services programs that can be offered in various Panini channels and markets on a global basis. Service offerings will include maintenance programs, software, supplies, parts, upgrades and additional service offerings as they are defined.
- Ensure programs are designed to accurately reflect (direct, channel, alliance) local market conditions as required.
- Primary selling responsibility for Services sales in all markets.
- Proactively position Services programs to Panini customers and Partners.
- Manage marketing programs for cross-sell / up-sell to targeted base leveraging direct mail, e-commerce and direct customer contact.
- Acts as primary resource to educate partners and customers regarding Services programs across markets.
- Contribute Services content for RFPs as required.
- Conduct requirements gathering and business planning in the creation or modification of Services programs.
- Manage complex negotiations and developing proposals to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal and contractual pitfalls.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, marketing or business
- Knowledge of Panini hardware, software and services offerings. Can clearly articulate Panini differentiators as well as competitive offerings
- Industry knowledge of the Payments business and Financial Services
- Experience in building Services offerings including design, definition, launch and marketing
- Experience with Services elements in an OEM hardware manufacturer
- Experience working with all levels within an organization
- Financial Services Industry experience is required
- Experience with Salesforce.com as CRM tool and strong Office knowledge
- Demonstrated positive and professional image of Panini to the client and others
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrated integrity and objectivity
- Strong communication skills, business acumen, analytical skills, attention to detail, excellent follow through and a commitment to customer service are required for the position
- Bi-lingual in Italian, Portuguese or Spanish is desirable
Apply On LinkedIn!