The new performance benchmark for distributed capture.
The Panini Vision neXt™ check scanner is transforming the way banks do business. It is our total teller automation platform helping banks transform their branches into customer-centric service centers. We’ve added unique features such as our patented auto-alignment mechanism and swing-open covers to the proven reliability for which Panini is known, packaged in a new, compact European design. All of this increases a bank’s productivity, minimizes operator training, and eliminates the need for additional teller devices, lowering operational costs.
This revolutionary platform leverages the world’s largest installed base and most trusted brand in distributed capture — the Panini Vision X — meeting and exceeding the quality and innovation benchmarks customers have come to expect from Panini. The Vision neXt check scanner provides rich functionality, optimized ergonomics, price/performance leadership, the industry’s best total cost of ownership, and demonstrable savings, backed by Panini’s world-class service and support capabilities.
Enables maximum focus on the Customer
Superior ease of use for non-experts
Various teller functions in a minimized footprint
A bridge towards a paperless future
Easy access and maintenance
A tool for Branch Transformation
- 100 or 160 documents per minute (dpm) throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Automatic document feeder with patented Advanced Auto-Alignment (3A) mechanism for maximum ease of use with minimized document preparation.
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction – bundled with API for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale or color duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Optional OCR decoding, Barcodes decoding, IQA library.
- 14-line AGP (Advanced Graphic Printer) for rich item endorsement (multi-line text, graphics or intermixed), validation, cut sheet receipts, cashier’s check and more – with unique cartridge capping and cleaning mechanism.
- 4-line AGP and single-line rear ink jet versions also available.
- Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
- Integrated front-feed ID card duplex scanning.
- Integrated exception pocket for real-time physical sorting of foreign items, incorrectly fed items, or other processing exceptions.
- Swing-open covers for full paper track access and easier maintenance.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Unified API (Vision API), in common with other Panini platforms.
- Expandable with multi-function options: inset 3-port USB hub, thermal receipt printer (stackable of free positioning) – providing further compelling benefits for teller applications.