So much more than a great check scanner.
When designing the Vision neXt™, at Panini we realized that the check scanner with the world’s largest installed base – the Vision X – was already in our range, so we needed to do more, and do it better: move beyond check capture and create a device which would could help transform the way banks interact with their clients.
Bank personnel no longer need to worry about pairing and jogging the deck of checks while the customer is waiting, because the unit will take care of this phase, quickly and reliably, with minimized operator training. If ever a jam occurs, swing-open covers ensure it can be rapidly solved with no need to scatter machine parts over a crowded desk.
When an ID card needs to be captured, the Vision neXt’s integrated rigid document scanning functionality – certified with leading AssureID data verification package by Acuant – will get the job done. Finally, the optional Advanced Graphics printer can produce customer receipts with up to 14 lines of text, rich check endorsement and even personalize cashier’s checks – all within the scanner’s footprint.
By avoiding additional devices such as check jogger, ID card scanner and thermal printer, the FI’s operational and support costs are lowered, precious space is saved, and the customer and teller experience sharply improve.
In short the Vision neXt, which also boasts a contemporary design which could make the difference alone, provides increased productivity, optimized ergonomics, price/performance leadership, and can effectively support Financial Institutions striving to modernize their branches and to transform them into customer-centric service centers.
Enables maximum focus on the Customer
Superior ease of use for non-experts
Various teller functions in a minimized footprint
A bridge towards a paperless future
Easy access and maintenance
A tool for Branch Transformation
- 100 or 160 documents per minute (dpm) throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Automatic document feeder with patented Advanced Auto-Alignment (3A) mechanism for maximum ease of use with minimized document preparation.
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction – bundled with API for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale or color duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Optional OCR decoding, Barcodes decoding, IQA library.
- 14-line AGP (Advanced Graphic Printer) for rich item endorsement (multi-line text, graphics or intermixed), validation, cut sheet receipts, cashier’s check and more – with unique cartridge capping and cleaning mechanism.
- 4-line AGP and single-line rear ink jet versions also available.
- Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
- Integrated front-feed ID card duplex scanning.
- Integrated exception pocket for real-time physical sorting of foreign items, incorrectly fed items, or other processing exceptions.
- Swing-open covers for full paper track access and easier maintenance.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Unified API (Vision API), in common with other Panini platforms.
- Expandable with multi-function options: inset 3-port USB hub, thermal receipt printer (stackable of free positioning) – providing further compelling benefits for teller applications.