Check capture without limitations
Panini's mI:Deal check scanner is the practical, smart, and secure solution for cost effective and reliable check capture – in a wide range of application options – from the world’s most trusted brand for check scanners. Combining innovation and ease-of-use with API-free connectivity to RDC, POS, branch and mobility applications, mI:Deal offers the most reliable and economical capture of checks with comprehensive Check 21 compliance.
The mI:Deal offers exceptional, state-of-the-art flexibility for deployment; easily integrating with a wide variety of physical and virtual environments through wired or wireless connectivity. Panini's mI:Deal enables cost effective and highly efficient check capture in a variety of applications with minimal integration effort.
Adds professional check capture to the POS
Usable for RDC with no need for APIs
Usable in mobility applications
Usable in Branch of the Future applications
Wired or wireless connectivity
MICR, duplex imaging, franking, barcodes
- Horizontal single document feed with auto-alignment mechanism for easy use.
- On-board intelligence for MICR codeline magnetic reading, and real-time delivery of compressed and cropped grayscale or bitonal front and rear images (100, 200 or 300 dpi).
- Optional Barcodes decoding.
- Optional intelligent front side franking capability, based on MICR read and/or image contents.
- 10-document sequential stacking pocket; document may also be returned to feeder.
- USB 2.0, Ethernet (LAN) or Wi-Fi connectivity (both requiring an optional dongle), providing extraordinary application flexibility.
- Interfaces via serial or https protocol (no API) with a variety of hosts with any OS: PCs, MACs, POS terminals, tablets (including virtual POS) and smartphones.
- Security: SSL (https) applied to all types of communications between scanner and host: Wi-Fi, USB and LAN. WPA2 encryption additionally applied to Wi-Fi communications. Images and MICR deleted from the scanner at the end of the transaction. Multilayer authorization on scanner use modes (Wi-Fi, LAN, etc.).