Privacy Notice in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03
Dear Customer, please be hereby informed that, in full compliance with the Italian Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/03), our company will process your personal data.
Such data will be entered into the data bank of PANINI S.p.A. upon granting by you of the necessary authorization, save for the cases indicated in art. 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
Under such regulation, processing of your personal data will be carried out under principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, to protect your confidentiality and to safeguard your rights.
In compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, please be informed that:
- Your personal data shall be collected for the purposes of mandatory law requirements, contractual obligations, accounting, banking, insurance and financial fulfilments, to be processed electronically or manually;
- Submission of your personal data is not compulsory;
- However, refusal to submit your personal data may prevent PANINI S.p.A. from effectively rendering its services in favor of your company hereunder;
- Your personal data will be communicated and disclosed in pursuance of the above purposes and for further marketing, advertising, promotional and market research purposes. Moreover, they may be disclosed within our company to the personnel of our administration, marketing and manufacturing departments, being hereby understood that they have been identified as data processors;
- You may resort to the data controller and to the data processor in order to enforce your rights as provided for in art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, i.e. in order to obtain: confirmation whether or not personal data concerning you exist; erasure, anonymization and blocking of your personal data that has been unlawfully processed; updating, rectification or integration of your personal data; evidence that the above actions have been communicated to those persons to whom your personal data has been disclosed;
- The data controller is the undersigned PANINI S.p.A., with registered office at Via Po no. 39, 10138 Turin (Italy).
When you use Panini web sites with a web browser, our web server may place one or more “cookies” on your machine. Cookies are small files which contain text that can be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. That text often consists of a string of numbers and letters that uniquely identifies your computer, but may contain other information as well.
- Targeted Advertising. When we display online advertisements to you, we will place one or more persistent cookies on your device in order to recognize your device each time we display an ad to you. Because we serve advertisements on web sites of our advertising and publisher partners, we are able to compile information over time about the types of pages you visit on Panini and other sites, content and ads you, or others who are using your computer, visited or viewed. This information is used for many purposes, for example to help select and display targeted advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you.
Some of the cookies we commonly use are listed in the following chart. This list is not exhaustive, but it is intended to illustrate the reasons we typically set cookies. If you visit one of our web sites, the site may set some or all of the following cookies:
|SESS##############||Keeps track of a logged-in user’s session|
|__utma||Set by Google Analytics. See https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage for more information|
|__utmb||Set by Google Analytics. See https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage for more information|
|__utmc||Set by Google Analytics. See https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage for more information|
In addition to the cookies Panini may set when you visit our web sites, third parties may also set certain cookies on your device when you visit Panini sites. In some cases, that is because we have hired the third party to provide certain services on our behalf. Because your browser connects to third parties’ web servers to retrieve content, those third parties are able to set or read their own cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities across websites or online services.
How to Control Cookies
- Browser Controls to Block Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to block cookies. Instructions for blocking cookies are available at each browser’s privacy statement. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of Panini sites and services that depend on cookies, and some advertising preferences that are dependent on cookies may not be able to be respected.
- Browser Controls to Delete Cookies. If you accept cookies, you can delete them later. Instructions for deleting cookies are available at each browser’s privacy statement. Please be aware that if you choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Use of Web Beacons
Panini web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons - sometimes called single-pixel gifs – that may be used to help deliver cookies on our sites, let us count users who have visited those pages and deliver co-branded services. We may include web beacons in our promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Panini sites may also contain web beacons from third parties to help us compile aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other web site operations.